Denver Post, October 20, 2012 (emphasis added):
House District 47: Republican Clarice Navarro-Ratzlaff has dubbed herself the pro-business — and particularly small-business — candidate, and no wonder: the southeast Colorado native started her own business with her husband and can tick off a number of relatives who run small businesses as well.
Her Democratic opponent, Chuck Rodosevich, is a capable candidate in his own right with experience in state government, but we think Navarro-Ratzlaff would bring a needed perspective to the statehouse.
Pueblo Chieftain, October 10, 2012 (emphasis added):
Representative District 47. Seeking this seat are Chuck Rodosevich, a Democrat, and Clarice Navarro-Ratzlaff.
Mr. Rodosevich, a former head of employment for the state Department of Human Services, stresses his years of experience dealing with the Legislature as an asset. Mrs. Navarro-Ratzlaff underlined her experience on Las Animas City Council, being a teacher, and most recently, working for U.S. Rep. Scott Tipton, R-Colo. She is pro business and has a good sense for this region.
Thus we urge voters in District 47 to vote for Clarice Navarro-Ratzlaff.
See it at the Chieftain site.
- CO Association of Commerce & Industry (Colorado Chamber of Commerce)
"Clarice Navarro-Ratzlaff brings the experience needed to be a State Representative for House District 47 because of her public service on City Council and commitment to protecting the interests of small business through her work with the local chamber of commerce. CACI believes Clarice will be a terrific State Representative on behalf of House District 47.”
~Chuck Berry, President, Colorado Association of Commerce & Industry
- Colorado Petroleum Association
- Colorado Contractors Association
- Colorado Dental Association
- Colorado Association of Distributors
- Professional Independent Insurance Agents of Colorado
- Colorado Restaurant Association
- Colorado Hotel and Lodging Association
- Colorado Apartment Association
- Colorado Rural Electric Association
- Colorado Association of Realtors
- Colorado Chiropractors Association
- Colorado Bankers Association
- Colorado Medical Society
- Colorado Society of CPA's
- **NRA - National Rifle Association**
- Anne Vinnola
- State Senator Ken Kester
- State Representative Keith Swerdfeger
- ... and many more!
They understand that
Clarice Navarro-Ratzlaff is the
candidate in this race!!!!